Graduates of Grace Institute become part of the extensive Grace Institute sisterhood and benefit from continued career coaching and job placement services for one year. This includes one-on-one career counseling, once monthly Mindset Monday meetings, weekly Job Clubs (once a cohort job fair), and professional development workshops.
Grace Institute supports graduates beyond initial job placement and ensures that alumnae have the tools they need to be successful in their career growth.
The Alumnae Services department assists with retention through:
- Job retention incentives at 6 months and 1 year
- MetroCard for job search on an as-needed basis
- Professional Development Workshops (i.e. advanced Excel, resume review, financial literacy & more)
- Alumnae Networking Group
- Personal Development Workshops
- Alumnae Upskilling Workshops
- Working Women’s Wind Down Wednesdays
- Access to our Participant Resource Page
Alumnae Services Contact Information:
tel: 212-832-7605, Ext. 1671
Stay in touch with us via the Grace Institute Alumnae & Participant Community Group LinkedIn page!