Once you graduate from Grace Institute you become part of the extensive Grace Institute sisterhood.
We continue to support our graduates to find a job through; one-on-one career counseling, Monday Morning Recruitment Sessions, Job Fairs, emails about job openings and professional development workshops.
Our job is not done when you land a job, we want to support your career growth.
The Alumnae Serves department assists with retention through:
- Job retention incentives at 3 months, 6 months and 1 year
- MetroCard for job search on a as needed basis
- Monthly professional development workshops (ex: advanced Excel, resume review, financial literacy and more)
- Wellness Days (Zumba, yoga, meditation, makeovers and more)
- Referrals for haircuts, business attire and other services
- Alumnae exclusive networking group, visit Grace Institute Alumnae Association!
- Access to our Particpant Resource Page
Alumnae Services Contact Information:
Stay in touch with us via the Alumnae Association Facebook page!
Includes: internships, job fairs, job opportunities, photos, success stories, information on future programs and more.