Once you graduate from Grace Institute you become part of the extensive Grace Institute sisterhood and benefit from continued career coaching and job placement services for one year. This includes one-on-one career counseling, once monthly Mindset Monday meetings, weekly Job Clubs (once a cohort job fair), and professional development workshops.
Our job is not done when you land a job, we want to support your career growth.
The Alumnae Services department assists with retention through:
- Job retention incentives at 6 months and 1 year
- MetroCard for job search on an as needed basis
- Monthly professional development workshops (ex: advanced Excel, resume review, financial literacy and more)
- Wellness days (Zumba, yoga, meditation, makeovers and more)
- Referrals for haircuts, business attire and other services
- Alumnae exclusive networking group
- Access to our Participant Resource Page
Alumnae Services Contact Information:
tel: 212-832-7605, Ext. 1671
Stay in touch with us via the Grace Institute Alumnae & Participant Community Group LinkedIn page!