Internships are a core component of Grace Institute’s program, allowing participants to enhance the skills learned during classes in their roles at organizations across a variety of sectors. Internships are a unique way for your company to fully connect with Grace Institute participants, and help them earn successful, career ladder jobs. Our partners are committed to helping women realize their own potential and helping them empower themselves and their families.
Hosting An Intern:
- A current Grace Institute participant will join you for 6 weeks, 2 times a week
- She will have begun employer-driven administrative skills training which includes; training in soft skills, keyboarding and office technology (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- All interns will continue to receive professional coaching from Grace Institute staff throughout the internship process
- You will receive ongoing support from Grace Institute staff
- Gives you the opportunity to evaluate potential employees and the opportunity to hire an intern if they demonstrate the skills that you need
Contact the Employment Services team: