Grace Institute (GI) has a proven record for sourcing and staffing the right talent for top companies in New York City. Based on the employer’s hiring requirements, GI screens candidates and schedules interviewing events-at no cost to you. Businesses are encouraged to engage with GI to identify skill gaps as well as influence training to help develop a pipeline of talent for your organization. Grace Institute’s program is constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of the business community, ensuring that the graduates have the skills required in the workplace.
The Employment Services team is committed to providing support to current participants and graduates for up to one year after program completion, for their first year on the job, and continues to work with them in maintaining job skills through continuing education workshops. We offer a variety of resources, including employer access through our weekly meetings and hiring events, during which graduates meet employers, HR professionals, and industry experts to help them on their journey to find employment. In addition, the Employment Services team diligently works on developing job opportunities based on the candidate’s skills, experience, qualification and interest.
Benefits to Employers
Partnering with Grace:
- Grace Institute offers free recruitment services to small and large businesses
- Saves employers time and money
- Offers a pipeline of talented and qualified candidates that are ready to work on day one upon completion of program
- Allows employers to shape curriculum and provide insight on skills needed
- Provides workshops for incumbent workers to assist them in maintaining their skills
- Ensures longer employee retention due to supportive employee assistance
Contact The Employment Services Team
If you are interested in hiring a Grace Institute graduate, please contact:
Yvette Mason, Senior Director of Employment Services, at 212-832-7605 ext. 1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen Vaughan, Director of Employment Services, at 212-832-7605 ext. 1617 or email@example.com.