The Employment Services team is committed to proving the support necessary to prepare Grace Graduates to enter today’s competitive job market. We offer a variety of resources, including employer hiring partners to help you achieve career success. While employment cannot be guaranteed, and will ultimately be driven by the motivation of the graduate, placement services will be available to all Grace Graduates.
Once you graduate from Grace Institute you become part of the extensive Grace network. We continue to support our graduates through career advisement sessions and continuous learning opportunities. Our job is not done when you land a job, we want to support your career success.
- One-on-one career counseling
- Monthly professional development workshops (Advanced Excel, Outlook, resume review, financial literacy, and more)
- Wellness Days (yoga, meditation, etc.)
- Social and networking events
- Corporate office visits, mock interview practice, and networking events with professionals from a wide range of industries