Grace Institute serves 300 women annually through two programs:
- Administrative Professional Program – Our next cycle begins January 22, 2019 and runs through April 17, 2019. This program is a 12-week day program, Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm. Program participants in this program can expect to train in: office technology, keyboarding, professional development, administrative skills and a host of other program activities and support services.
- Health Sector Program – Our next cycle begins January 15, 2019 and runs through March 14, 2019. This program is an 8-week evening program, Monday through Thursday from 6-9pm. Program participants in this program can expect to train in: patient diversity, insurance, EHR (Electronic Health Records), professional development and office technology, as well as a host of other program activities.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, you can always contact our Participant Engagement team at 212.832.7605 ext. 1650 or email@example.com.
Grace Institute is proud of its diverse student body. We train women ages 18-64 who live in the New York metropolitan area. We are an HRA-approved program and provide technical and soft skills training as well as social service support with challenges that may arise outside the classroom.
We have five requirements that our applicants must meet:
- Must identify as a woman or transgender woman
- Have a high school diploma, GED/TASC or foreign equivalent
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be able and willing to attend our program full time
- Be ready to make an important commitment to building their future
There are four easy steps in our admissions process:
- Open House: Attend an information session about our program and join a guided tour of our classrooms and administrative offices. To register for one of the Open Houses listed below, just click the green “REGISTER NOW FOR OPEN HOUSE” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Monday, September 17th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Monday, September 24th, 2018 at 10:00 am
Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Monday, October 1st, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 10:00 am
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 10:00 am
Monday, October 15th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 10:00 am
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 10:00 am
- Program Application: Program applications are available online here. They are completely confidential, and are designed to give us information about the suitability of the program for you.
- Entrance Exam and Assessments: We administer assessments in:
- Basic administrative skills
- Basic office technology and typing
- Admissions Interview: If you meet our eligibility requirements, we’d like to interview you about your education, life experience and plans for the future. There are no right answers – just be honest and be yourself!
Required Admissions Documents:
- Resume (please bring to open house)
- Professional recommendation letter
- Copy of high school diploma, GED/TASC or foreign equivalent
Please bring your recommendation and educational documents to your scheduled interview.
We currently do not accept candidates with Masters’ degrees. If you have any questions regarding the admissions process, please contact the Participant Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-832-7605 ext. 1650.
The online application is for new enrollees only. If you are an Alumnae of Grace Institute please reach out to the Alumnae Department for a lifetime access of professional development at email@example.com.