Grace Institute has a proven record for sourcing and staffing the right talent for top companies in New York City. Based on the employers hiring requirements, Grace screens candidates and schedules interviewing events-at no cost to you. Businesses are encouraged to engage with Grace to identify skill gaps and influence training to help develop a pipeline of talent for your organization. Grace’s program is constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of the business community ensuring that the graduates have the skills required in the workplace.
The Employment Services team is committed to proving support to current participants and Grace Graduates for up to one year of program completion, to prepare and assist them in developing and maintaining the skills required in today’s competitive job market. We offer a variety of resources, including employer access through our Monday Morning Meeting and hiring events. During these meetings the job seekers are joined by guest employers, HR professionals, and industry experts who conduct onsite and offsite employment and informational interviews. While employment cannot be guaranteed, and will ultimately be driven by the motivation of the graduate, it offers them the opportunity to connect with employers. In addition, the Employment Services team diligently works on developing job opportunities based on the candidate’s skills, experience, qualification and interest.
Benefits to Employers
Partnering with Grace:
- Grace Institute offers free recruitment services to small and large businesses
- Saves employers time and money
- Offers a pipeline of talented and qualified candidates that are ready to work on day one upon completion of program
- Allows employers to shape curriculum and provide insight on skills needed
- Provides workshops for incumbent workers to assist them in maintaining their skills
- Ensures longer employee retention due to supportive employee assistance
Contact The Employment Services Team
If you are interested in hiring a Grace Institute graduate, please contact:
Yvette Mason, Senior Director of Employment Services, at 212-832-7605 ext. 1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen Vaughan, Director of Employment Services, at 212-832-7605 ext. 1617 or email@example.com.