10 Days, 10 Women!
Grace Institute Crowd-Sourcing Campaign 2017
Grace Institute’s annual grassroots 10-day crowd-sourcing campaign kicks off on March 31st, just as our new class of 120 women begins. The online crowd-sourcing campaign will take place over 10 days and will highlight 10 awesome Grace women! The campaign is all about highlighting Grace Institute’s family of supporters, and we want YOU to get in on the action!
We are asking people like you – our supporters, employers, volunteers and alumna – to join our campaign and commit to raising critical funds for our organization. Below are the commitment levels and expectations:
- Team Leader: Commit to raise $100
- Team Captain: Commit to raise $500
- Team Champion: Commit to raise $1,000
- Create a profile and actively participate on our campaign platform CrowdRise, which will feature a different participant or alumna story every day of the campaign.
- Promote the campaign to family, friends and coworkers through email and social media to help reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Actively participate in weekly check-ins with Grace Institute’s Development staff before and during the campaign. We will support you every step of the way and are here to answer any questions that may arise.
- HAVE FUN and help make a crucial impact in women’s lives!
By the end of the 10-day campaign, our goal is to raise more than $20,000 to support Grace women. These funds allow us to continue to provide job-skills training and career placement services to over 300 women each year.
If you would like more information or to sign-up, please contact Christina Ramelli, Director of Development at 212.832.7605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.